School Psychologist – Pasadena
Join the Supplemental Health Care team in California by working with one of our top-tier school systems for the rest of the 2019 school year. We are a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider looking to partner with a school district by providing a School Psychologist. The School Psychologist will apply expertise in mental health, learning and behavior, to help students succeed; as every child deserves to learn and thrive without labels or limits!
Location – Pasadena, CA
Ages – 3 through 21 years of age
# of Schools – between 1-3 schools
Start – As soon as possible
Length – Rest of the school year
Pay Rate – Up to $55.00 per hour
General Duties for this position as a School Psychologist:
– Provide psychological services to school aged children ages 5-17 to facilitate learning and development.
– The School Psychologist is responsible for evaluating, consulting and serving as a resource to students, teachers, staff and parents.
– Evaluates students and serves as a resource to special populations that have not had success in traditional educational environments.
– Administers a comprehensive assessment to determine the existence of a disability and identifies student’s functional strengths and weaknesses.
– The School Psychologist may be asked to cover additional schools nearby as discussed on clinical interview.
– Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RtI).
– Identifies students with disabilities as mandated by Federal, State and District regulations and guidelines.
– Presents psychological assessment results at team meetings and collaborates with educational team to determine appropriate services to meet the student’s individual needs.
– Implements and conducts psychological services to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP), the Individual Educational Plan (IEP), the Individual Transition Plan (ITP), or 504 Plan.
– Provides intervention appropriate to the age, learning, and cultural needs of the individual student.
Apply online today for immediate consideration. With industry leading benefits catered to any situation including: Health care, option for year-round compensation, school PTO, Helping Hands referral program and a 24/7 approach to customer service.
Interested School Psychologists can call or text Jim Burris at 469.844.8909 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.