Papers, Posters wanted for CASP Convention 2017
The time is now to submit a proposal to present a workshop, mini-skills workshops, papers or poster at CASP’s 68th annual Convention! The theme of the convention this year is, “Equity” and it will be held on October 5-7 at the Hyatt Regency Orange County. Please read the instructions carefully regarding submitting a proposal. Deadline: April 17.
Also, applications for the Paul Henkin/Suzanne Fisher Convention Scholarships and for the Cultural and Linguistic Diversity Scholarship are now due on April 30. For more information on these scholarships visit http://casponline.org/csp-foundation.
Links & Resources
- NASP-Approved School Psychology Graduate Programs
- NCSP: Now More Important Than Ever
- School Psychology Internship Manual
- How to Get a School Psychology Job
- How to Get an Internship in California if You are From Out of State
- CLD Scholarship Application
- Paul Henkin/Suzanne Fisher Scholarship Award
- NASP-Approved California Graduate Programs in School Psychology
- CASP Job Placement Bulletin (members only)
- CTC Credential Requirements
- CSP Foundation Scholarships and Grants
- CASP Position Statement Regarding Internship Placements
You Asked. We got. CASP students (and all members) can now purchase liability insurance at a deep discount through American Professional Agency, Inc.