Papers, Posters wanted for CASP Convention 2017
The time is now to submit a proposal to present a workshop, mini-skills workshops, papers or poster at CASP’s 68th annual Convention! The theme of the convention this year is, “Equity” and it will be held on October 5-7 at the Hyatt Regency Orange County. Please read the instructions carefully regarding submitting a proposal. Deadline: April 17.
Also, applications for the Paul Henkin Convention Scholarships and for the Cultural and Linguistic Diversity Scholarship are now due on April 30. For more information on these scholarships visit http://casponline.org/csp-foundation.
Links & Resources
- NASP-Approved School Psychology Graduate Programs
- NCSP: Now More Important Than Ever
- School Psychology Internship Manual
- How to Get a School Psychology Job
- How to Get an Internship in California if You are From Out of State
- CLD Scholarship Application
- Paul Henkin Scholarship Award
- NASP-Approved California Graduate Programs in School Psychology
- CASP Job Placement Bulletin (members only)
- CTC Credential Requirements
- CSP Foundation Scholarships and Grants
- CASP Position Statement Regarding Internship Placements
You Asked. We got. CASP students (and all members) can now purchase liability insurance at a deep discount through American Professional Agency, Inc.