Student Members: Calling All Creative Minds
Interested in producing a video for the CASP website and social media platforms? How about creating a new logo for CASP? CASP is looking to enhance its social media presence and is in need of a slightly different logo. So, get your creative juices flowing and submit your masterpieces to the CASP Logo and CASP Video contests. In each category, grand prize winners will receive free admission to the CASP Convention, Nov. 8-10 in San Diego, and tickets to its Award Luncheon and Thursday Reception. Two runner ups will receive luncheon and reception tickets.
Links & Resources
- NASP-Approved School Psychology Graduate Programs
- NCSP: Now More Important Than Ever
- School Psychology Internship Manual
- How to Get a School Psychology Job
- How to Get an Internship in California if You are From Out of State
- CLD Scholarship Application
- Paul Henkin/Suzanne Fisher Scholarship Award
- NASP-Approved California Graduate Programs in School Psychology
- CASP Job Placement Bulletin (members only)
- CTC Credential Requirements
- CSP Foundation Scholarships and Grants
- CASP Position Statement Regarding Internship Placements
You Asked. We got. CASP students (and all members) can now purchase liability insurance at a deep discount through American Professional Agency, Inc.