School Psychologist – Pittsburg, CA
SPG, one of the most highly regarded groups of specialists in California, is seeking full- and part-time school psychologists to join our multidisciplinary team of SLPs, SLPAs, BCBAs, BCaBAs and RBTs.
WHY CHOOSE US?
• Focus on collegial support, mentorship and professional growth
• Diagnostic materials provided
• Special Interest Group memberships – Culturally Linguistically Diverse, Behavior and AAC SIGs are open to all employees
• Professional dues and training reimbursement
• Robust, very competitive compensation packages, including 401K with company matching, medical, dental and vision benefits
• California PPS Credential
• At least two years of experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong speaking, writing, and listening skills and the ability to work as a collaborative and supportive team member
Interested applicants should submit their resume and complete an Employee Interest Form by visiting: https://speechpathologygroup.com/careers/job-opportunities/
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.