Compassion Fatigue And Burnout: Self-Care Strategies For School Personnel
3 hours running time
The objective of this practical, hands-on seminar is to address the effects of compassion fatigue and burnout for school personnel and the school related mental health provider. Specifically, the learning outcomes and skills taught in this session will:
- Instruct the participant on the definition and symptoms of secondary trauma, compassion fatigue and burnout
- The role of self-care, including practical strategies for the working professional
- Address thinking patterns that contribute to stress, compassion fatigue, depression and burnout, including mindfulness and cognitive strategies
- Provide resources for support and self-help.
- To instruct the participant when to seek additional professional help.
Webinar Use Policy
CASP Webinars are intended for use by one person using a personal computer outfitted with computer speakers. After purchasing the webinar, check your email for a message from caspononline.org. This will have the link to the webinar. This access will be valid for 30 days.
If more than one person will be viewing the webinar, please contact the CASP office at email@example.com or at 916/444-1595. Additional charges will be incurred for more than one user. CASP cannot recommend viewing its webinars via projector or in a classroom setting.
Webinar Refund Policy
Refunds are not available after the purchase of a webinar. If there is a problem viewing the webinar please contact the CASP office at 916/444-1595 during regular business hours or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.