TBI: School Psychologists Ready to Respond and Assess
2 hours running time
- Become knowledgeable about the prevalence and types of Traumatic Brain Injury
- Prepare school teams to conduct initial and ongoing assessments for students with TBI
- Understand the impact brain injury may have on various cognitive domains of functioning
- Learn about issues of re-integration to school following TBI
- Examine evidence-based interventions to meet the needs of students with TBI
Dr. Barbara J. D’Incau is a Licensed Educational Psychologist working in the Tri-Counties Region of Southern California. She maintains a bilingual (Spanish/English) private practice in Educational Psychology, specializing in the evaluation and treatment of early child, childhood, adolescent and adult disorders including Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), learning disabilities, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and acquired brain injury (ABI), perinatal drug/alcohol exposure, and emotional and behavioral disorders. Dr. D’Incau specializes in school neuropsychological assessments. She completed a clinical internship in neuropsychology and pediatric health psychology at Children’s Hospital of Orange County. Dr. D’Incau has held Adjunct Professor positions in the Counseling/Clinical/School Psychology Program at UCSB and in Education and Psychology at California Lutheran University. Her research and consulting practice are focused upon improving integrated systems of care for children and youth.
For any questions regarding this webinar, please contact Member Services.