The CASP Board of Directors, committee chairpersons, specialists, and staff are dedicated to making your membership experience as rewarding and enjoyable as possible. In doing so, they are dedicated to continually enhancing the various services and benefits of membership.
The online membership application is temporarily unavailable due to database upgrades. To join or update your membership please contact Member Services at (916) 444-1595.
- Printable Membership/ Payroll Deduction Application
- Find Your Region / County
- CASP Corporate Membership Application (PDF)
- CASP Member Recruitment Slide Presentation (PPT)
If you have questions about your CASP membership and the various services and benefits of membership, please contact Member Services or call the CASP Office at (916) 444-1595. We’re here to serve you.
- Membership is for one year.
- Members will not be reimbursed for all or any portion of the year not used.
- Membership runs for one year starting on the date you sign up.